WELCOME TO MY BLOG!

Hello everybody and welcome to my blog!

Okay so I will start with a little introduction, my name is Abby-Louise, I am 16, I'm from South England,  and that is about it as far as it goes for information about myself, as I'm sure, if you continue to read my blog over time, then you will learn a little bit more about me!
I have had several blogs in the past, with my first and favourite being here on blogger, but I have also tried writing blogs on wordpress, but nothing felt quite as right as my first one here on blogspot! So, I have decided to create a new blog here on blogspot as I was looking through my old blog on blogger and actually felt so nostalgic, so I thought that I would come right back to my roots and start a new blog that would fit my interests now and to allow this blog to grow with me!

So you may be wondering what kind of content I will be posting here on my blog, so let me tell you! I will be posting about beauty, life, fashion, the lot, and maybe even some photography shots! The only thing which I won't be posting for now is myself, as I am going to keep this blog fairly anonymous, just for myself! But either way, I hope you enjoy my blog and I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you!

I hope you choose to stick around and if you want to, thank you!
Love,
Abby-Louise x

Comments

Popular Posts